Meeting with Jack Lifton and Stephen Lautens later today to discuss a Critical Minerals Summit this Fall. As we continue to work with global leaders in this sector, finding a way to share the data we secure on the ESG and Critical Minerals sector is a priority for our readership and audience always ready to be first to market with the benefits of our investor intelligence.
Speaking of intelligence, may I graciously recommend that you watch this interview I did with Cam Currie, who is a Sr Investment Advisor with Canaccord Genuity Wealth Management and the Principal for the Currie Metals and Mining Group that was published early morning Click Here. Seriously, before you enter the market seas today, grab onto this Baywatch lifeguard and hear his advice —- he offers to save us from the stagflation undercurrents with some real advice (Tip: #gold, #basemetals, and #preciousmetals).
Would like to thank our friends at Silver Bullet Mines on announcing the production of silver last week. It did not escape notice to me in reviewing the Top 10 items that are Trending for our last 30-days that someone is looking up #scandium and #ImperialMining (see #6 and #7)….
Top 10 Trending on InvestorIntel.com
- DoD awards Australia’s Lynas $120 million to build a heavy rare earths facility in the USA: I have questions https://bit.ly/3bqMHqX (June 28, 2022 – Editor, Jack Lifton)
- Dev Randhawa of Fission 3.0 talks about US reliance on Russian uranium https://bit.ly/3yi2Zv6 (June 23, 2022 – Interview Host, Tracy Weslosky)
- Byron W King talks to Energy Fuels and Ur-Energy about ramping up US uranium production https://bit.ly/3u0oLRn (June 24, 2022 – Interview Host, Byron W King)
- The Critical Minerals List is Becoming More Critical https://bit.ly/3a2XIOy (June 27, 2022 – Editor, Robert Scannell)
- Gold company Presidents and CEOs talk about the return of gold investments and investors https://bit.ly/3y0scZt (June 27, 2022 – Interview Host, Stephen Lautens)
- Peter Cashin of Imperial Mining talks about scandium’s importance and the need for domestic supply https://bit.ly/3yc3kzx (June 22, 2022 – Interview Host, Byron W King)
- Peter Cashin on the “earth shattering” PEA for Imperial Mining’s Crater Lake Scandium-REE deposit https://bit.ly/3n5CouN (June 21, 2022 – Interview Host, Tracy Weslosky)
- The Uranium Bull in the Room – Why the Excitement is Back https://bit.ly/3Ngjc8p (June 23, 2022 – Interview Host, Tracy Weslosky)
- Tungsten – the other critical metal and a way to play it https://bit.ly/3IK8B4S (July 1, 2022 – Editor, Byron W King)
- Jack Lifton talks with Dr. Anthony Mariano, “the most senior rare earths geologist on the planet” https://bit.ly/3yr7fIT (June 28, 2022 – Interview Host, Jack Lifton)
Other InvestorIntel Interviews published last week for your viewing enjoyment include:
- July 15, 2022 – Peter Clausi of Silver Bullet Mines talks about its first silver production https://bit.ly/3citw2X
- July 15, 2022 – Pierre Gauthier of Auxico Resources talks about recent off-take agreements and rare earths trades https://bit.ly/3cbRpZT
And in case you missed some of our InvestorIntel Feature Columns, I must confess that my personal favorite was the one done by Dean Bristow on the new S&P/TSX Battery Metals Index.
- With a new PEA Search Minerals’ rare earths projects deserve a serious look https://bit.ly/3zarye2
- The new S&P/TSX Battery Metals Index – what were they thinking? https://bit.ly/3P9nbFA
- Graphite: The Top 5 North American Players to Watch https://bit.ly/3z11Kkg
- Friedland likes Fjordland’s chances of finding nickel https://bit.ly/3aw8UDP
- InvestorIntel Week in Review for July 4-10, 2022 https://bit.ly/3nW0VTu
- The Secret that Elon Musk and Twitter Share https://bit.ly/3P0Ou4H
I always start my Monday by reviewing some of the ii8 System client news releases for the week prior to today. If you see below, we had news from Imperial Mining – must call Peter Cashin for an interview….
- July 18, 2022 – Zentek Files a Provisional Patent on the use of ZenGUARD(TM) as an Anti-Inflammatory Agent https://bit.ly/3PiFrMC
- July 18, 2022 – Volcanic Presents Update on Plans for Guatemala and Proposes Extension of Previously Issued Share Purchase Warrants https://bit.ly/3IMAJEy
- July 15, 2022 – Bald Eagle Announces Results of its Annual General and Special Meeting of Shareholders https://bit.ly/3odzjJU
- July 15, 2022 – Romios Announces Appointment of Stephen Burega as CEO https://bit.ly/3IVAM13
- July 15, 2022 – Awakn Life Sciences Provides a Business and Corporate Update https://bit.ly/3B0zNKG
- July 14, 2022 – Nano One Annual General Meeting and Investor Update https://bit.ly/3Odsr9I
- July 14, 2022 – Sixth Wave Commercializes Affinity(TM) System with $3.5M License to AESI https://bit.ly/3yEUARl
- July 14, 2022 – Further Outstanding Drill Results achieved at Halleck Creek Rare Earth Project https://bit.ly/3AOlZmw
- July 13, 2022 – Silver Bullet Mines Corp. Produces Silver https://bit.ly/3z4cSx2
- July 13, 2022 – Azincourt Energy Identifies Uranium Enrichment at the East Preston Project https://bit.ly/3yAKHUH
- July 12, 2022 – Silver Bullet Mines Corp. Announces Settlement of Debt https://bit.ly/3o23ROB
- July 12, 2022 – Westward Gold Announces its Inaugural Drill Campaign is Nearing Completion https://bit.ly/3RuTdgA
- July 12, 2022 – Imperial Mining Increases Scandium and Rare Earth Recoveries on Its Crater Lake Development Project, Quebec https://bit.ly/3NYOlxy
- July 12, 2022 – Ucore Upscales its REE Demo Plant Capabilities and Streamlines the RapidSX Commercial Deployment Plan https://bit.ly/3O0dKXD
- July 12, 2022 – Troilus Reports Metallurgical Recoveries of 95.5% Gold, 95.9% Copper and 92.8% Silver From Zone Z87 Pilot Plant Test Program https://bit.ly/3O1RVHd
Wishing everyone an outstanding week and thank you for reviewing my Week in Review. To follow me on Twitter, go to @TracyWeslosky.