3rd Annual Event Explores Innovation in Leadership on June 16, 2022
June 7, 2022 (Source) — ePlay Digital Inc. (CSE:EPY)(OTC:EPYFF)(FSE:2NY2) (the “Company”) today announced that its CEO, Trevor Doerksen, is presenting at the the 3rd annual Avenue Innovation Event on June 16, 2022. The event celebrates innovations, leadership, new economy, and the future of food. Doerksen’s session, from 1:40 to 2:30 PM, on Metaverse market, Metaverse marketing, Metaverse technology, and next steps in the Metaverse includes a question and answer session. The event’s sessions include: innovation and leadership, Metaverse, food of the future, cryptocurrency, and carbon innovation.
“We are excited that Avenue magazine has gathered such a great line-up of speakers on innovation, leadership, technology, the new economy, and yes, the future of food,” says Trevor Doerksen, CEO of ePlay Digital and co-creator of Klocked World of Running. “Food powers our innovations, achievements, and top performances. So, I’m thrilled that the agenda includes innovations in food production, retail, and manufacturing – not all the land in Klocked World can be sporting goods stores.”
Additional event speakers and panelists include:
- Olympian and founder of Great Traits Academy Mark Tewksbury
- Fashion brand founder Emma May of Sophie Grace
- Mount Royal’s Director for the Institute of Innovation and Entrepreneurship Ray DePaul
- Kevin Krausert CEO and co-founder of Avatar Innovations
- Brad Perry, President and CEO, Calgary Economic Development
- Cryptocurrency session from Dr. David G. Dick, Associate Professor of Philosophy and Fellow of the Canadian Centre for Advanced Leadership in Business (CCAL) at the University of Calgary
- Kylie Woods, Founder, Chic Geek
- Charles Buchanan, CEO, Technology Helps
- Salima Shivji, Executive Director and Board Director of Movement51
- Käthe Lemon, President, RedPoint Media & Marketing Solutions
- Umair Pervez, Workforce of the Future
Full schedule and ticket information are now available.
When ePlay Digital’s team started building the Klocked app in 2020, there was no way to know how this platform would contribute to the Metaverse; no way to understand that the team was also building a World, a real-estate platform, NFTs, shopping malls, and a streaming sports network. Technology, standards, the global and connected vision of the Metaverse, 3D, augmented reality, blockchain, and gamification converge to help ensure leaders and innovators can participate in what many believe is the next generation of the Internet – the Metaverse.
ePlay Digital Inc. is a mobile game creator and publisher specializing in sports, esports and entertainment augmented reality titles, including the, award-winning, augmented reality running app, Klocked.run, sports gaming app Fan Freak, flagship title Big Shot Basketball and Howie Mandel mobile game collaboration – HowiesGames.fun. ePlay is operated by an award-winning team of sports, gaming and eSports leaders as well as broadcast and digital technology industry experts, software engineers and athletes who have brought dozens of game titles to market for companies including Time Warner Cable, ESPN, Sony Pictures, AXS TV, Intel, AXN, Fiat, CBS, and others.
ePlay’s wholly-owned subsidiary Mobovivo specializes in augmented reality, mobile game, Web3, and metaverse development.
For further media information, or to set up an interview, please contact:
ePlay Digital Inc.
E-mail: [email protected]
Canadian Securities Exchange (CSE): Symbol EPY
Deutsche Boerse Xetra – Frankfurt Stock Exchange: Symbol 2NY2; WKN: A2AN4D; ISIN CA26885W1041
SOURCE: ePlay Digital Inc