Ever imagine what the world would look like if you closed your eyes and then saw the world 2 years later?
Last week’s PDAC 2022 was like opening a musty cupboard that has been closed too long. Likewise, it felt like a bad case of Back to the Future in that it was post-PDAC 2020 when the world shut down, I recall when we were all abuzz over who had spread COVID during that event.
Tired, and out of shape, there was an occasional dramatic betterment, as both George A. Brown and George Bauk of PVW Resources Limited (ASX: PVW) could attest to. Both confessed to substantial life changes and had left good solid poundage aside for exercise and nutrition. They both looked younger.
With our new Publisher and Editor in Chief Stephen Lautens onside this year, along with Byron W King, and Clint Adam Smyth on Stage 1, Level 700 for 3 days at the Metro Convention Centre: we completed 7 panels and we should have all these live by end of the week this week.
This morning? Jack Lifton has a story he is working on an opinion on the “USD$120 million by the U.S. Department of Defense to Australia’s Lynas Rare Earths Limited (ASX: LYC) to cover the costs of constructing what is referred to as a ‘heavy rare earths’ processing (separation) plant in the USA.” And I am tracking down the 3 companies that are referenced in Byron W King’s most recent piece on his highlights from PDAC. My favorite participants? I need one more week to drill through all the business cards, and do my research, and then, am happy to share some interesting facts that I surmised from my time during this event… including the resounding theme of Copper, Gold and — uranium! Plus, when did Jamaica start advertising rare earths?
We have the benefit of news flow, analysts and journalists communicating with us endlessly. Starting this week and moving forward, let me send you some of the highlights I review, including re-reviewing this week’s upcoming InvestorTalk.com schedule, which includes:
InvestorTalk.com Schedule for June 21-23 (Click Here to RSVP):
- Tuesday, June 21 from 9-920 AM EST – InvestorTalk.com with Brent Willis from Voyageur Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (TSXV: VM)
- Wednesday, June 22 from 9-920 AM EST – Special Guest
- Thursday, June 23 from 9-920 AM EST – InvestorTalk.com with Terry Lynch from Power Nickel Inc. (TSXV: PNPN | OTCQB: CMETF)
InvestorIntel Interview Highlights for the Week of June 13-20th, 2022:
- June 20, 2022 – Hubert Lau talks about TrustBIX entering a new growth phase with major agreements in place https://bit.ly/3O6l3xN
- June 17, 2022 – Byron W King says it is time for investors to get back to “real things” like copper and gold https://bit.ly/3xrXKr6
- June 15, 2022 – Frederick Kozak of Appia Rare Earths & Uranium talks about new REE discoveries at Alces Lake https://bit.ly/3zpUaAr
InvestorIntel Column Highlights for the Week of June 13-20th, 2022:
- Stephen Lautens · June 17, 2022 – We’re Back – PDAC mood positive in spite of sagging market https://bit.ly/3O3L5BE
- Dean Bristow · June 17, 2022 – Generation Mining looks to knock Russia off its palladium pedestal https://bit.ly/3xDdYOl
- Byron W King · June 16, 2022 – Fresh from Toronto: Three Mexican Beauties https://bit.ly/3xxOwJS
- Stephen Lautens · June 14, 2022 – InvestorIntel is digging for stories at PDAC 2022 https://bit.ly/39t2BjN
- Bob Hanes · June 14, 2022 – Rare earths giant MP Materials invests heavily to rebuild a U.S. magnetics supply chain https://bit.ly/3xPTAuH
News Releases* InvestorIntel Published for the Week of June 13-20th, 2022:
- June 20, 2022 – Romios Gold Begins Field Work On 3 Projects Near Newmont’s Musselwhite Gold Mine, NW Ontario https://bit.ly/3beqVXg
- June 17, 2022 – Awakn Life Sciences to Present in Upcoming June 2022 Conferences https://bit.ly/3y9e6GR
- June 17, 2022 – Nano One Announces Closing of Rio Tinto Strategic Investment and Collaboration Agreement https://bit.ly/3xZwwtu
- June 17, 2022 – Commissioning Commences at Vital’s Saskatoon Rare Earth Extraction Plant https://bit.ly/3tGEFAp
- June 16, 2022 – Voyageur Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Announces Closing of Over Subscribed $1Million Private Placement and Issuance of Shares for Debt https://bit.ly/3MWLLHH
- June 16, 2022 – TRU Signs Definitive Option Agreement for Consolidation of Final Contiguous Gold Property at Golden Rose Project https://bit.ly/3xUrDBD
- June 16, 2022 – ePlay Digital Announces the First Pet Store in the Metaverse https://bit.ly/3aY9mKR
- June 15, 2022 – NEO Battery Materials Signs a Collaboration Agreement with Applied Carbon Nano Technology Ltd. in South Korea https://bit.ly/3tDjyiq
- June 15, 2022 – Alphamin Operations Unaffected by Recent Closure of Bunagana Border Post with Uganda https://bit.ly/3tFrLCy
- June 15, 2022 – Nano One Appoints Lisa Skakun as Independent Director and Sets 2022 AGM Date https://bit.ly/3xRWTS1
- June 14, 2022 – Kalo Gold Provides Vatu Aurum Gold Project Exploration and Geological Update https://bit.ly/3aZtfkG
- June 14, 2022 – Valeo Pharma Reports Its Second Quarter 2022 Results and Highlights https://bit.ly/3Qr3PfZ
- June 14, 2022 – Awakn Life Sciences Reports Results for Quarter Ended April 30, 2022 https://bit.ly/3b0L0Aj
- June 14, 2022 – Appia Begins Trading on The OTCQX https://bit.ly/3xTc39E
- June 14, 2022 – Romios Gold Reports High-Grade Assays Up to 17.9 g/t Au from Previously Undocumented Prospects on the Kinkaid Project, Nevada https://bit.ly/3MQdtFZ
- June 14, 2022 – TRUSTBIX INC. Announces Release of BIX Origin https://bit.ly/3HjY7se
- June 14, 2022 – Hemostemix Announces the Incorporation of PreCerv Inc. And a Global Field of Use License to NCP-01 https://bit.ly/3zzjTGH
- June 14, 2022 – Appia Provides 2022 Drilling Update for WRCB and Augier and Confirms Continuity of Very Significant Augier Discovery at Alces Lake Rare Earth Property, Northern Saskatchewan https://bit.ly/3Oji05b
- June 14, 2022 – Drill Assay Results Demonstrate Significant Expansion Potential of the 170 MT La Paz JORC Resource https://bit.ly/3O6Ojoh
- June 14, 2022 – Metallum signs Negotiation Agreement with the Pays Plat First Nation https://bit.ly/39lji0B
- June 14, 2022 – Fission 3.0 and Traction Drilling Intersects Additional Anomalous Radioactivity at Lazy Edward Bay https://bit.ly/3NSGwKz
- June 13, 2022 – CBLT Options Chilton Cobalt https://bit.ly/3Hkp8vD
- June 13, 2022 – Bald Eagle Unveils New Porphyry-Style Copper Anomaly on Consolidated Hercules Land Package https://bit.ly/3OgcAYB
- June 13, 2022 – Kalo Gold Provides Vatu Aurum Gold Project Exploration and Geological Update https://bit.ly/3zF9ppn
- June 13, 2022 – Ucore Hosts ‘Secure Supply Chains’ Panel at PDAC 2022 – Rare Earths and other Critical Metals https://bit.ly/3Odiolq
- June 13, 2022 – Imperial Mining Receives Positive Results for the Preliminary Economic Assessment (PEA) for Crater Lake https://bit.ly/3xMMWFw
(*) The company news releases that are published are from ii8 System members. For more information, email me direct and special thanks to Assistant Publisher Raj Shah.